Hazel and Emma make mash potato balls w/ melon scooper.
They each got to pick a color to dye the mash potatoes :)
They each got to pick a color to dye the mash potatoes :)

But then Hazel got creative and said - lets make them into pizzas...I was like okay dokay lets do it. So I got out all sorts of random "toppings" for them to put on their spread out colored mash potatoes. Yum! hee hee
I made the joke to them about I am NUTS for them and they drive me CRAISINS, but they didn't appreciate it as much as I did. Sometimes I think I am soooo funny and don't care if others don't :) (Bill would probably agree with that. ha ha)

So this is not food play, but so silly I had to share...dress up at Hazel's house

Butternut Squash monsters with cooked noodles for hair, tomatoes for feet, string cheese for arms, etc. Go Amelia and Emma!




So this is not food play, but so silly I had to share...dress up at Hazel's house

A very exciting moment for us. I know it just looks like a kid eating pizza at a Bday party, but it has taken us a LONG time to get to this point! Go Emma! Way to grow and go outside your comfort zone :) Keep it up girlfriend.









2 comments:
it looks like you guys are having a ton of fun playing with food! I loved the squash monsters! And that pizza/mashed potatoes looks awesome! Good job Emma!
Yah Emma!! Congrats!!
My fav is the tomato. Reminds me of the boys mr potato head. :)
Post a Comment