Sister and Brother
(view from our condo)
(view from our condo)
Grandpa, Grandma, and Pablo
Aug. 2010

Grandma & Grandpa had a ring made custom for Emma. Fancy!

How spiffy are these kites?!


Emma taking an up close view of passing sail boats

Ethan checking out Mission Bay


The rock stacking man...random, but cool.

I really liked this tree, the shadows, the silhouette, etc.
I could not get over how pretty all the vegetation was in California! Every plant and flower seemed so happy and thriving and not like it was dying of heat stroke like the Texas vegetation!
Aug. 2010
Grandma & Grandpa had a ring made custom for Emma. Fancy!

How spiffy are these kites?!


Emma taking an up close view of passing sail boats

Ethan checking out Mission Bay
The rock stacking man...random, but cool.

I really liked this tree, the shadows, the silhouette, etc.
Emma - thinking of her pioneer ancestors no doubt... ha ha. This was taken at Old Town village.
I could not get over how pretty all the vegetation was in California! Every plant and flower seemed so happy and thriving and not like it was dying of heat stroke like the Texas vegetation!Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!





1 comment:
California suits you guys :) Fun times!
Post a Comment