Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fabulous Baby Faith :)

I am once again a PROUD Aunt! :) Baby Faith is so sweet, precious, perfect, cute, wonderful, soft, and I could go on and on...

Love her!

Faith Rachel Mickelsen

Faith's feet in Emilie's hands

Faith's pinkie finger compared to Austin's pinkie

Soooo sweet!

Kids see Faith for 1st time :)

This one of Faith & Emilie is one of my favorite pics ever!

Awake for only a moment...caught it on camera

Sam holds baby Faith

I love little feet!!! Faith's feet and Austin's hand

Sam, Emilie, Faith, and Austin
(Jayne had a special separate visit earlier that day)

Rachel is such a fun sport to do all the silly poses I like to do - love her!!

I like how sweetly and soflty Austin is stroking her face

Rachel shows off Faith's full head of dark hair to Oma and Opa on Skype! Technology is so cool :)

Pic I took of Rachel & Faith while skyping- Matt was making her laugh

Matt even showed us his new bike on skype and a demo of how if folds up in seconds so he can take it on the subway in NYC :) Go Matt!

Congrats Rachel and Kyle! She is purrrrrrr-fect!!!

p.s. I will have a link to all my photos soon and it will include all the video clips I took of Faith too

3 comments:

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Dang! Your pics turned out so much better than mine did! Thank goodness for a sister who takes great pictures! I really appreciate all your help and for capturing such precious moments of my crew! Thanks, Aunt Laura!

Crystalyn said...

Aww!! What a cute little new baby! I'm glad you were there to document it!! I love how excited all the older kids look to see Faith :)

Gardner Family said...

Congrats Auntie Laura!

Baby Faith is making me even more excited for our little girl to join us!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!