Me: Emma what do you feed your pet cheetah? (a stuffed animal she was playing with)
Emma: I feed him apples, water, hamster food, and some doggie food too.
Me: YUM!
_______________________________________________
We are at the orthodontist office today for my appointment and the song "Dirty Little Secret" comes on and Emma yells out "Mama, Mama this is from Rock Band!" Then the whole time we are there she keeps singing "I'll make you my dirty little secret...who has to know? who has to know-o-wo?
______________________________________________
After being bit by her hamster for the 1st time...
Emma: I don't want my hamsters anymore, they are mean, and I hate them!
Me: So you don't mind if we sell them on Craig's List?
Emma: Nope, just get rid of them! They are sooo naughty and mean!
1 comment:
Love kiddie quotes. I can just picture Emma belting "Dirty Little Secret". LOL Awesome. I bet they were looking at you all weird. Ha ha! Dallin sings Taylor Swift's song LOUDLY all the time. We get quite a few looks when he starts singing "I wear high heels. I wear sneakers. I'm a cheer captain. I'm on the bleekers" LOL Fun times.
Post a Comment