Saturday, May 29, 2010

Transformation of Emma's Room


Okay, so it "only" took from Dec.09 until May 2010 to finally complete Emma's room transformation. ha ha! I think it took so long because I would get tired of working on it and take a break for awhile and then go back to working on it...plus life is busy at times - ya know? It was all worth it because we all LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her new room!

Enjoy the before and after video pan of the room and all the pictures below. There will be a lot of them because I am so proud to show it off and so HAPPY it is DONE!

These photos show what use to be in room (small pic) and then a picture next to it (med. pic) is off what is in that same place in her room now.


Before**************************After

Before**************************After

Before**************************After


Her new HUGE bed is from the Mickelsens. THANKS guys!
It was natural wood Ikea bed that I painted black.

The black flowers & vines were Bill's idea- GREAT idea!
I found them at Ikea and we love them!

The chihuahua puppy was not in the original plans for this renovation, but he adds a nice chic touch- ha ha!


Before Video of Emma's Room


After Video of Emma's Room


Our little princess ~ Emma Noel

The chandelier is my favorite! Chandeliers are what inspired the whole room and the whole renovation. Yippee for bling and pretty lighting!

Flowers add a touch of class :)

I am so proud of the "E" I made because I am not crafty. Rachel told me where to get the frame (Ikea- again!) and she gave me the idea of using fabric as background (she is the crafty one) and so I did. I love the way it came out. Simply yet elegant :) Rachel thanks for all your decorating advise! You rock!




Now for MY before and after pictures :)

Before - Dec.09


After ;) May 2010


To see all the pictures and videos - CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Crystalyn said...

Wow!!! It looks so glamorous!!! And elegant! I love it! What a fun idea!