Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hazel's Rainbow Birthday Party

Hazel (Birthday Girl), Kacey, and Emma

I must admit...I just love kid Birthday parties! I know they are not everyone's cup of tea...but they are my cup of hot chocolate! I don't think I have ever just dropped Emma off at a Bday party and came after to pick her up...because I always want to attend the party too! Plus I score all of Emma's food/goody left overs while I am there. It is so much fun ;)

Emma's little friend Hazel just turned 5 and celebrated last Saturday with a colorful RAINBOW themed party. Her Mom (my fun friend -Betsy) had so many exciting and active games for us to play that by the end of the party I felt like I had just done a cardio work out at the gym. No kidding! Just "some" of the games we played were: freeze dance, red light green light, farmer and the dell, penguin walk w/ balloons, simon says, duck duck goose (but with colors instead- and you say "rainbow" rather than "goose"), and more!

All the girls got their hair sprayed with color


Let the games begin



Rainbow goodies

Hazel pondering her wish before blowing out the candle

These are basically the COOLEST cupcakes EVER!

Sometimes I think Betsy is magical :) How does she do it?

Colorful gifts

Colorful personalities :)
Could these 2 gals be related? Um YESSSS!

If you'd like to see more pictures & video clips of some games then CLICK HERE

No comments: