Thursday, June 10, 2010

6 Kids at 6 Flags

Rachel invited us to go to 6 Flags Fiesta Texas last Friday in celebration of Jayne's 3rd Birthday :)
Happy Birthday Jayne!

Before I knew it I was signed up with season passes, parking pass, and a coupon book because it was so much fun! We look forward to going there many more times with the Mickelsen gang. I love season passes because you can go to the fun place for like 2 hrs. and then leave and not feel like you have to spend all day there or like you are going to miss something. It rocks. We went again on Saturday and took the kiddos to the water park of 6 Flags. Good times ;)

Rachel and Jayne
check out her cute little "3" fingers - I love how kids can use their fingers to tell their age...doesn't work so well for us (ex. 31 yrs old - ha ha)

Sam and Emma

Kyle, Ethan, and Jayne

Sam, Emilie, and Emma
Emma really loved the rides & really loved being with her cousins!

Emilie & Sam - wet and on the go!

Jayne & Ethan at Wiggles Sprinkler Park

Hanging out at the top of the Ferris Wheel

Merry Go Rounds Rock!
* Austin was with us too but I guess I didn't get any pictures of him because he was always on the BIG rides with Kyle while we were on the little kid rides. He is a big boy ya know :) *

Ethan and Jayne were all tuckered out and fell asleep on each other in the stroller. Soooo cute!

I just liked these 2 pics :)


Emma & Emilie in back caboose of the choo-choo train ride :)


You can totally tell that Emma is "my" daughter...such a poser!

Click here to see full photo album of our adventure :)

1 comment:

Crystalyn said...

Jayne is such a cutie-pie!!!! I can't believe she is 3! You guys had too much fun! :) I love all the pics! I like the one with Emma and Emilie and Sam on whatever ride that is!