Thursday, June 10, 2010

Emma's 1st Swim Lesson


We signed Emma up for swim lessons for the first time this summer. She really loves swimming and is excited to learn some mad skills. We picked a later time in the day so that Daddy can come too. Swimming lessons are a fun family outing for us. These are some pictures I snapped on the first day of her class.

The girl with dark hair is totally crazy and all over the place the whole lesson. It drives Bill bonkers but I think Emma finds her entertaining because she is such a spaz! :) hee hee



This is a picture of a fun game and song they do at the end of each lesson. It is called Motor Boat :)

1 comment:

Valerie and Christopher said...

where are your lessons at? ours are at the rec center and they won't let the parents watch. LOL ok so I totally had to laugh about Bill going bonkers over the little dark headed girl because I am certain Dallin is the spaz of his class. Want me to send him over? It could be fuuun! LOL