Friday, December 25, 2009

Bungee Bounce Fun

Merry Christmas!
My gift to you... this picture and post :)

Okay, so I have decided that for the next month or so I am going to try to tuck the anal part of me in a drawer and I am going to let myself blog stuff all OUT of order! Whew- it is hard for me but it must be done :) ha ha Even though I have not blogged anything from Thanksgiving I am posting about something fun from 12.19.09... I know big step for Laura Zang :) hee hee

Emma surprised us all by begging us to let her do this bungee bounce thing at the mall! I said YES - go for it girl! She was super excited that she just barely met the weight requirement to be allowed to do it. We all (Zang Grandparents and us) took turns waiting in line for OVER an hour- maybe 2 hrs! She was so patient and never changed her mind after watching kid after kid have a turn.

Emma loved it! She giggled the whole time and wanted to do it again the moment she was done. The joy on her face was so awesome. I love, love, love that she had no fear to do this. Since she has been doing Gymnastics once a week she has shown so much more confidence in physical things...for example: jumping off of high things around the house, finally going up into one of those playscape things at McDonald's. This was so cool to watch her bungee bounce!

Her turn was 3 minutes so I filmed for 2 minutes and then snapped some pics. Enjoy ;)








Look how tiny she looks way up there! Oh my goodness!

I just love this below pic of her little feet- she was going so fast it was difficult to keep her in the frame :)



To see more pics click here.

5 comments:

OwenEveryone said...

Wow what a brave girl for doing that! I would be freaking out myself, if it was me! By the way I love your family picture at the top of the page, how awesome is that!

Valerie and Christopher said...

sooo fun! i wanna turn! emma looks REALLY happy! i am very proud of you for blogging out of order (did you notice i blogged thanksgiving a few days before christmas....lol) i am having to do quite a few out of order too and i am fighting the perfection monster to just get it done even if it is a little out of order! YOU GO GIRL!

Unknown said...

That looks AWESOME!! I would try, but afraid I'd lose all bladder control. LOL. So cute that she wasn't afraid.

Gardner Family said...

Wow Emma! You look just like a super hero flying through the mall! You are a fearless woman Emma!

We all just watched that fun video. And now Ben keeps saying, "I want to see her fly on the jumpy cord again!"

After watching that video...I now know that Ben and Emma are destined to be boyfriend and girlfriend. ;)

Haynes Family said...

Wow, she got some height on those bounces. I'm glad she had the courage and wanted to do that, you go Emma!