The other night the door bell rang and Bill and I looked at each other with an odd look because it was later in the evening and we were not expecting anyone. Bill answered the door to find a beautiful Christmas box. He brought it inside and we opened it up... we were amazed, delighted, and giddy to receive such a fun and unexpected surprise.
As we went through the gifts in the box and read the letter I began to feel my eyes pool up with tears. It was so generous and grand... it was not just a plate of cookies or something simple like that- it was over the top- more than we would ever expect an anonymous person to give us.
The even crazier thing is that we will continue to receive more gifts each night until Christmas. Our Secret Santa is bringing joy to our family through this sweet act of kindness. The messages/poems are focused on the Savior and the true meaning of Christmas. Who ever you are- we love you! You are turning my heart and mind more and more to our Savior and I am deeply touched.
Each night we look forward to see what delightful gift, beautiful box, I am tearing up now just thinking about the kindness and planning that has gone into this and will continue to go into this gesture of love. Every detail has been thought out so perfectly and it is all presented so beautifully. I just wanted to show my gratitude and say THANK YOU and we LOVE YOU!
Thanks for already making this Christmas season more meaningful and memorable. I am totally feeling our Heavenly Father and Savior's love through you - thank you!
*these are some of my favorite paintings of the baby Jesus- just loved these pictures and thought it was fitting to post them with this entry...






1 comment:
What a wonderful surprise! You deserve it sweet Zang family. It's the sweet surprises that make us remember our savior. I hope you, Bill, and the kids have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment