Happy New Year Friends & Family!
Kristin is a talented gal- not only does she do fabulous hair and make up but she also does photography. My cool friend took our family pictures for us one cold morning in December at an old abandon barn. It was a lot of fun even though it was so stinkin' cold! We kept putting the kids coats on in between shots. Kristin even cropped, edited, and then brought them all to us on a disc all in the SAME day! She rocks! It is hard for me to pic just a couple shots since I like so many-
Enjoy!
Enjoy!

















Some of these are edited/cropped and some are not but I wanted to share even more because lets face it- I can't help myself :) My family is tooooo cute! hee hee





I love how Emma pets Ethan like a little puppy.






2 comments:
Awww - I LOVE the Zangs. Seriously - you're all adorable. I had fun too. Poor Emma and Ethan were turning BLUE. LOL. Fun pics. :)
Kristin did a great job! Course, ya'll did a great job making such cute kids!
Post a Comment