A couple weeks ago Emma and I went on a Mommy Daughter date with some friends to the Austin Ballet's "Peter and the Wolf". It was geared towards younger kids and they did a good job explaining and introducing each character before the ballet started and described how each animal has an instrument that represents them in the music each time they appear. Emma kept asking me if she could be in the show...I told her that she would have to take classes first and then she could be in a show. She was a little disappointed that she did not get to perform that day. Funny girl. It was all the little girls first time to go to the ballet. We all enjoyed it.

Kacey, CAT, and Hazel****************Betsy with Hazel
Emma is going through a the phase where she does not want to smile at the camera when you want her to...she frowns instead- so I just take her pic just the way she is :) ha ha She refused to be in ALL the group shots that Betsy took of the little girls together after the ballet - oh well. I got some shots of her with my cell playing with the girls outside of the ballet
Afterward, we went to eat at yummy, yummy Kirby Lane and I had these apple wheat pancakes that were off the hook! It was like taking a bite of Autumn and having a Fall party in my mouth- cinnamon, apple goodness. Soooooo good! Thanks Betsy for letting us all know about this and for taking pictures! (I can't believe I forgot my camera- shocker! So not like me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment