Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ice skating

Today Emma said "Mommy let's go ice skating!" I said "Oh, that is a fun idea."
Emma: Yeah but Aunt Crystalyn has to come.
Me: Why
Emma: Because she has to show you how.
Me: Yep, I am not very good huh? But Daddy took you ice skating before too.
Emma: No, Daddy does not know how to ice skate.

It gave me a good laugh because Bill and I tried our best to ice skate with her in the past, but our lack of skills on the ice disappointed her. I don't think we will ever be able to live up to Crystalyn's ice skating skills for Emma :) ha ha. So Crystalyn- next time we are in Utah guess what we want you to do with Emma?

1 comment:

Crystalyn said...

ha ha ha! that's great! Sorry that Emma thinks I'm the only one to ice skate with... We will for sure have to have an ice skating day next time I see you!