Friday, October 2, 2009

Emma's NEW Earrings


Emma finally was able to change out her earrings. So we went to Target and these are 1 of the 2 pairs she picked out. The other ones are bumble bees. She was all excited to have new earrings... I don't blame her- although her 1st pair were darn cute with lots of sparkles, she had them in for 7 weeks :) Here she is posing with her new lady bug accessory.





2 comments:

Jessica Reid said...

Cute! It took 6 months before Olivia would even let me come near her ears to change her earrings. It was traumatic when we got them pierced because one fell out the next day in the bath and I couldn't get it back and and so we had to go get it repierced. The horror. If I hadn't already paid the $19 to get it done I might have said forget it.

Crystalyn said...

Adorable! Love the posing ;)