Here are our cute kids at General Conference last weekend at the Stake Center. We did stay in the chapel for awhile with both kids to watch Gen. Conf. being broadcast from Utah but when the kids began to get restless we totally went into the Primary room and turned up the speakers. It was great because the kids could roam around but Bill and I could listen. I feel so blessed to have been able to hear the words of our inspired leaders, our dear Prophet, and amazing Apostles. It totally pumped me up and makes me want to strive to do better to be more like our Savior. I loved being with my sweet family and felt a lot of peace in the knowledge that we can be together forever.
Then a couple days ago here they are in a cool shopping cart at HEB. I just love the fact that I have 2 kids and they are so cute! I love to see them side by side. Having a boy and a girl is so much fun! I love that my cell phone takes pictures so that I can take a quick pic anytime I have an urge :)
I love the look on Ethan's face below and Emma's attempt at winking :)






4 comments:
Wow, Ethan doesn't look like a baby anymore in those shopping cart pictures. Such a big boy now! I love it. :)
so cute! i love the new family pic at the top of your blog as well. ethan and emma are both looking so much older. adorable!
I love taking pics so much with my cell that my memory is full! Time to download on to the puter and keep going!
PS Ethan is a handsome little devil. And Emma is a cute little sugar pie. :)
Post a Comment