Sunday, October 11, 2009

Classic is better!


We had a wonderful weekend in Boerne Rachel and her fun family (The Mickelsens). We went to a hay maze and fall festival fundraiser thing at Emilie's school and then checked out the annual CLASSIC CAR show! I love curvy, classic, cool cars! They were pre-1949 cars. I get just as excited about classic cars as I do MAC cosmetics, chocolate, and sparkly things! They are so spiffy and shiny! You can see the reflection of everything on the surfaces of these cars! The colors, curves, craftsmanship, custom interior, amazing exterior, and the fancy extras make for total fantastical, classic-licious experience :) Total eye candy! They just don't make them like they use to...and I can not figure out for the life of me why! Classic is soooo much better!




This purplish car was by far my favorite COLOR of paint out of all the cars. I love the tone on tone effect.




I like this fancy/creative shot of Rachel and I :)



I really like the lighting and shadows of people in background and the line of classic cars as more of a silhouette. The sun looks rad too!



"Silly" is a state of mind...and being.



I think we should get flames put on our Chrysler Pacifica! Oh yeah!

Sassy Sistas


I love this picture of Sam checking out the hand...making sure it is fake. He told Emma he saw it move and she believed him. When I told her that Sam was only kidding she was like "No, it moved- Sam said it did." Kids make me giggle.

Emma and Sam were so excited that the owner let them get inside this tiny sparkly car! Lucky!


My shadow strikes a pose.

To see ALL the FABulous pictures then click here.

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

Those are some sweet pics Laura May Zang! And a quick funny about those fake hands....Dan and I pulled into a Target parking lot the other day. I gasped and Dan looked at me. He started to laugh when he realized that I thought a real hand was sticking out of someones door! I am a gullible scaredy cat! :)