Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can I still get my groove on?

Before I went to Utah I was talking to my brother on the phone and expressing my concern about not knowing if I could still get my groove on. ha ha! I have loved to dance for as long as I can remember and I have not danced in years! Bill does not like to dance and it is hard to find venues that I feel comfortable going to boogie down. I don't like the bar/club scene at all! So when I was in Utah Matt and Crystalyn took me to a cool club called Studio 600!

It was a totally unique dance club because to enter you had to be dressed modestly, had to be over 18 yrs. old, no smoking, no grinding, and there is NO ALCOHOL served! Oh yeah... my kind of club! It was filled with people just wanting to get their groove on and have some good clean fun. They even had karaoke going on upstairs. I loved that it had multiple dance floors and styles of music. I like felt nervous at first...wondering if I could still dance okay...asking myself if I'd still like it---it didn't take long to get the answers to those questions - YES and YES! I had a blast! Here are the pics we took before we went to Salt Lake City to go clean clubbing!

No comments: