Parents please note---if your child has not done this yet---make sure there are 2 workers available so that they can do both ears at the same time! I made sure I called ahead and confirmed they would have 2 trained people there to do her ears at the same time.
She didn't show any signs of backing out at all. She was a brave little princess...beauty is pain right? ha ha. Right after the piercing she was crying and saying "take them out take them out" (she was caught up in the pain and shock of what just happened) but then we took her to play on the mall playground and she was totally over it and was jumping off of things and having a blast!
I was the proudest Mom in the whole world :) I am probably more excited than her about it. I just love girly stuff and fancy things. She takes after me of course and happened to pick out the most expensive and fancy earrings they had to offer there! I don't blame her. They were the cutest ones and she has to leave them in for 6 weeks so she might as well have GLAM ones :) Afterall, we are the Bling Blang Zangs!
Daddy fills out serious ear piercing paperwork :) Go Daddy!
Emma does the nervous/excited tongue mannerism.
Lady at Claire's puts purple ink dots on her ears to mark the spots.
Click below links to see Emma in action:
Video 1- Emma gets ears pierced
Video 2- Emma playing after piercings were done
I loved that the bag says "Just got my ears pierced at Claire's"-
so we made her pose with it.
Ethan was a supportive little brother that day and found the whole thing quite entertaining. He loved playing on the mall playground with Emma. He was all excited about it and kept screaming so loud like a girl...he cracks us up.
Emma all tuckered out after getting ears pierced, playing with her new kitty cat toy (in that fancy purple with white polka dots hand bag- it was a gift/reward for her being such a big girl about the whole thing), and going to a fun Birthday party at McDonald's. She even looks glam when she is asleep due to those sparkletastic new earrings! Whew- what a day... I was pretty sleepy too.
2 comments:
Wow! I'm so impressed! Way to go Emma!!!
That is so cute! I actually got the same earrings years ago, when i got my ears pierced (like the 3rd or 4th time) I loved those earrings, but eventually the petals came out... :o(
Post a Comment