Isaac
BethI had to take a picture with Beth and her ride because I can't remember ever seeing her drive before! I know she had driven, but this was the 1st time I experienced it. She is all grown up- with a husband, car, twins... (wipe a tear) she is not the little 3 yr. old anymore- boohoo! j/k
I love mountains! They are beautimus!
(and yes, bill this is not a real word- ha ha)
(and yes, bill this is not a real word- ha ha)
You can't see that Matt is holding Isaac in this picture, but I thought it was so sweet that he took him out there to show him the view.
Ghettotastic Siblings
I love these little guys! So cute :)
Awww - Matt and Crystalyn are so sweet! I love the love :)
Pics from a walk we took one Sunday...it was so beautiful and cool by the river-
like the A/C was on outside.
(L to R) Crystalyn, Matt (my bro), Beth (my sis), Tyson
Beth was a little tuckered out during the walk...maybe having twins, nursing constantly, and being sleep deprived had something to do with it? Just a wild guess.
Had to take a picture of this BIG, spotted slug for Emma...
she would have loved to have seen it.
(L) One of my favorite things about these sweet boys is when they get too close and happen to be hungry they try to suck on each others head- too funny. (R) I loved this picture of Aaron yawning all big! Being a cute baby is soooo tiring ya know.


Beth and Tyson


Beth and Tyson
Beth trying out the "hooter hider" or "Bebe au Lait" that I bought her (click here for a site where you can buy these with FREE SHIPPING). I believe that every new nursing mother should have one of these! So now she can nurse in style, in private, and with more ease. Tyson is stylish everyday as he heads off to work at Men's Warehouse.
Bonus to trip: I got to see my Aunt Susie and Uncle Hal. I just love them!
They stopped by Beth's place to meet the twins.
They stopped by Beth's place to meet the twins.
The boys slept in a pack in play while I was visiting and I
slept on a mattress in their room. The night before I had
to leave I got their room set up for them to sleep in.
I love the rain forrest frogs and NICE furniture!
They are sleeping in style now :)
slept on a mattress in their room. The night before I had
to leave I got their room set up for them to sleep in.
I love the rain forrest frogs and NICE furniture!
They are sleeping in style now :)
Haven't seen enough Utah trip goodness? Then click here.
1 comment:
Looks like a great trip!!
Post a Comment