Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Ethan William Zang is here!
Ethan William Zang was born on Wed. October 15th, 2008 at 10am. He weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and was 19 inches long/tall. Pictures and video will be coming soon, but we are still at the hospital and I am just using Bill's lap top real quick & it is having issues loading our pictures. We wanted to share this wonderful news with y'all and thank you for your support and prayers :) Ethan is super cute and sweet! He has a lot of handsome, smooth, brown hair! We feel so happy and blessed that he is finally here and that is so healthy. We checked into the hospital at 6pm on Tues the 14th and I was in labor from 845pm Tues. until 10am Wed. the 15th... whew! It was a lot longer and rougher than my delivery experience with Emma, but soooo worth it in the end to be able to hold little Ethan in my arms. He is so perfect! I can't wait for y'all to meet this little charmer :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So you didn't have to be induced? I have bene thinking about you all non stop! So great to hear that you and Ethan are safe and happy. Can't wait to see the hair!
Yah for a little Bill!
CONGRATULATIONS Zang Family of 4!
Yay, I can't wait to meet him. Congrats a million times! :)
Post a Comment