Friday, October 10, 2008

10.9.08 Emma Goes to the Dentist

Our little princess got her 1st official dentist cleaning :)


I took these pictures with my cell phone because I couldn't help myself... I wanted to document Emma's 1st official dentist appointment. She was such a big girl and such a fabulous patient for the hygienist and dentist. Go Emma! Click here to view 3 video clips of Emma at the dentist. They are from my cell phone (not the best quality) that are 15 seconds each (the limit to film stuff from my cell).

7 comments:

Matt said...

Way to go Emma! Here's a video of a girl who takes her llama to the dentists. It was on Sesame Street when I was little and I always thought it was so fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgkYHhG18uc

Christina said...

What a brave girl!!! :) You're are the most adorable Mommy!!!

Austin said...

I saw your picturs.Did Emma do well? how are you doin? austin bye!

Austin said...

I also JUST saw one of emmas movies! the pumkin one! austin bye!

Mary said...

Emma is such a big girl! Love the sunglasses!

Gardner Family said...

Oh what a big girl! What a clever idea with the sunglasses! I am hesitant to bring Ben. Even though he loves his Elmo toothbrush, I am worried he will freak out in the chair.....
And just so you know - I couldn't even tell those were cell phone pics. Nice quality!

Haynes Family said...

What a brave girl! She looks like she did so good. I love the sun glasses. :)