To see all the pictures from today's adventure then click here.
Emma and I had a fun time with Grandma (my mama) today at the Elgin Christmas Tree Farm. They hold fun pumpkin/fall activities there this time of year and we love going there to play. Hay rides, bean bag toss, decorating pumpkins, water/toy duck races, play ground, tractors to sit on, tether ball, corn maze, hay maze, barn animals, and dress-a-scare crow are just a few of the things to do at the farm. Grandma went with us and spoiled us both with her love and funness. Okay I know "funness" is not a real word, but in my world it is. Emma loved drenching her pumpkin in glue. She just couldn't get enough glue on that little pumpkin.
Grandma let Emma pick out a fun toy at their store; which she loved...a stuffed grasshopper toy that makes authentic noises! I thought it was so cool that she picked a grasshopper out of all the choices (cute birds, frogs, fancy swan). We ate at Sonic - yum- after our Pumpkin Adventure, went home, took naps, and then I got to go on a date with Bill while Grandma Becky and Grandpa Steve played with Emma at our house. What an awesome day! :) It was fun to have a day like this after doing lots of projects, baby prep, etc. A day just to play and enjoy life and family.
2 comments:
My Momma flys in on the 23rd! She is throwing me a shower on the 25th. And we are totally going to have fun Halloween fun time while she is here! I can't wait!
Looks like SO much fun!!!! FUNNESS IS totally a word- my hubby gets onto me for adding a -y to every word :) Like Halloween-y or Thanksgiving-y or whatever :) Which ARE words as far as I am concerned :)
Post a Comment