Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10.8.08 Prego news...

Just wanted to tell y'all that if precious Ethan William Zang doesn't bless us with his presence "early" then we will have him on Wed. October 15th! Yep, I will be induced that day if the little guy doesn't decide to surprise us with an early arrival. Oh, did you know that my favorite number happens to be 15? How fitting is that?

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I have been checking your blog like a crazy woman. ;) Hang in there Momma! Almost there! PS I love the name! And I know Ethan and Zach will be best buddies!

Mendy said...

If yall need help with Emma or anything at all, give us a call! We are here for ya! Hope to hear the good news soon! If possible, id like to come visit you in hospital.

Mendy said...

I checked your zang folks blog, (kept checking for baby) and there he was!!! He is soooo cute Laura! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics, and hope I can meet the little guy soon! Soooo adorable!