Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ethan is a cutie pie!

**********Angry Ethan********************Peaceful Ethan**************

Taken about 10 minutes after Ethan was born!

Emma is a proud BIG sister!

Our family of FOUR :)

I am sure all of you are shocked that it took this many days to share my pictures with you because of how picture crazy I am... but we were at the hospital from Tues. night until Fri. afternoon and then I have been enjoying time with my new baby and my family (sister-Rachel and my Dad and Mom-Erin all came to visit this weekend and to meet baby Ethan). Very fun! We are all doing super. Emma loves her baby brother and wants to hold him all of the time. Bill has been so very helpful and I am so happy he gets to be home with us for 2 weeks- yippee! Ethan is just so perfect and I am in awe of his cuteness every second of every day. It is so apparent that he just arrived from heaven and is an amazing gift in our lives. We have waited a long time for Ethan and are so excited he is finally here. Thank you everyone for your love, support, and prayers.

To all pictures from the hospital then click here.

To see video clips then click here and then pick which video you'd like to view... there are about 15 to choose from that were taken at the hospital.

3 comments:

Eric Hanson said...

Congrats Laura! You have a beautiful family.

Kathy said...

He is a gorgeous baby!! Great work!!!

Mona said...

I love the pic with Emma and Ethan! HOw cute!