Those are the cutest hospital pictures I have ever seen!!!!
I am in love with that top picture of Ethan. That is the sweetest thing ever!!
What a handsome boy!! I love all of his hair! Ben had hardly any hair when he was born. :) I wonder if Zach will have a lot!?! Congrats you adorable family of 4!!!!PS I LOVE his crib bedding!
He is so handsome! I'm not surprised though... good genes! :o) Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are the cutest hospital pictures I have ever seen!!!!
I am in love with that top picture of Ethan. That is the sweetest thing ever!!
What a handsome boy!! I love all of his hair! Ben had hardly any hair when he was born. :) I wonder if Zach will have a lot!?! Congrats you adorable family of 4!!!!
PS I LOVE his crib bedding!
He is so handsome! I'm not surprised though... good genes! :o) Congratulations!!
Post a Comment