Happy Birthday Matt! We had a wonderful time with Matt and Crystalyn when they came to visit these past couple of days. On Monday night we celebrated my brother's B-day by eating dinner at good ol' Boston Market, having ice cream & choc. chip cookies at our house, opening presents, dancing around in the living room to some tunes, and then watching a movie.
To see all the pictures click here. Click these links to view the following videos: Singing Happy Bday to Matt, Starting to open gifts, Bday dancing video 1, Bday dancing video 2
Emma just adores her Uncle Matt and Aunt Crystalyn and so do we! We already miss them :)
4 comments:
Yay! Thanks so much for the great party! Too fun!!! So great to see y'all and play with sweet Emma!
Love ya!
Matt
Okay that picture to the left is a total frame and put up in the house. SO stinking cute! Happy Birthday to yoru brother. You all have the funnest birthdays EVER!
PS Love the Ernie hats! Recently Ben loves listening to the Ernie song, "Live on the moon". I downloaded it off ITunes for my baby shower CD I made. Everytime it comes on he screams, "ERNIE SINGING!" :)
Looks like Matt had a great birthday party! I agree with the gardner family comment...that picture is way cute! Love and Big Hugs to Ya'll
I love the pictures. You have such a fun family!
Post a Comment