Friday, September 26, 2008

The growth continues :)


5.10.08 (17 weeks)****6.11.08 (21 weeks)***8.23.08 (32 weeks)


******9.26.08************9.26.08**********37 weeks******

I just thought it would be fun to post the "growth" I have had from MAY (5.10.08) to SEPTEMBER (I'll be 37 weeks on Sunday 9.28.08). I am thankful to have this kind of "bigness" going on in my life! ha ha According to lots of women... I could deliver any day now since I am so close to my due date and Emma was born 8 days early. We shall see... but the thought of an early delivery has motivated me to stay on top of my blogging and baby prep projects here at our house.

The other reason that I have suddenly been so faithful about blogging is because Rachel (my sister) told me about http://www.blurb.com/ where you can turn your blog into a printed & bound book. To me this is an awesome way to have a record/journal instead of scrap booking (which is NOT something I like to do). The fact that all my blogging is not in vain and that I can have it in printed form someday is such a wonderful concept to me! Rachel, thanks for this scoop.
Peace out!

3 comments:

The Bresee Bunch said...

It's so fun to see how quickly they grow! You're still one hot mama!! :o) Can't wait to see your new addition!

Christina said...

You look great! I plan on doing a book a year from our blog, too, and can't wait to see the first one at the end of this year! However, I love scrapbooking so I will do that too...but I'm like years behind so at least the blog is up to date :)

Haynes Family said...

You're such a poser, I love it. :)