Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mailing Letters

I have been mailing a lot of letters lately and Emma has been interested in the process. I thought it was so cute that the other day she was writing up letters, then putting a stamp (sticker) on the corner, licking the edge of the paper, and then inserting them into "the mailbox" (the paper tray of our printer). Here are some samples of her sweet letters that she mailed.

2 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Emma and Ben have yet something else in common.....Ben will draw Daddy a letter and then put it into the printer (where the blank paper goes) and thinks he is going to fax Dan his letter. He will say, "I send Daddy a letter." :) I love this age! They are too smart for their own good!

Matt said...

I love it! How fun!!! Way to go Emma - so clever!