Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Light on... Light Off :)


Bill found these really cool light switch extensions online and we love them. Emma is able to do a lot more things by herself since she has been able to turn the lights on and off herself in her room, bathroom, and toy room/baby brother's room. She is super good about remembering to turn off the light when she leaves a room...why? Because it is so fun to do with these cool light switch extensions. He got them at www.JustOutofReach.com

3 comments:

The Bresee Bunch said...

Those are so cute! What a cool invention! Ava is tall enough now and Austin just gets her to do it :o)

Gardner Family said...

We need those! We don't have foot stools in every room. Ben can reach to turn on by stepping on his tip toes, but not off!

Mary said...

Ok...this is the sort of thing I look at and think "now why didn't I think of that???"! I'll have to get some of these for Trey's Emily.