I think Emma was very creative with entertaining herself today as I was busy finishing up scanning photos. I let her draw all over her skin with a pen and after she was done she said "I AM A MONSTER!" Then she walked around making monster noises and trying to scare me. She asked to draw on her face too and explained to me that is what monsters do...I said no to this request though. Below are pics of monster Emma and click here for like a 1 & 1/2 minute video of MONSTER EMMA! I like how in the video she says monsters have long arms, long legs, and no hair! ha ha
2 comments:
All too familiar my friend. Must be the age...or the fact that we have little creative monkeys. Only difference is that Ben has been walking around GRRRR-ing at everything and saying that he is a dinosaur. :)
HA! HA! I remember when Ava used to growl! Austin likes to talk in a monster voice too :o) Kids are so cute! Especially little Emma... I bet it was fun getting all the ink off :o)
Post a Comment