Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scan Craze!

Yes, I am in major project mode... I am trying to get lots done before baby #2 blesses our lives with its cute presence :) I have been scanning photos from our childhood. Visit here to see the 6 different sets I have added to flickr from this scanning project thus far. These are pictures I got from my Dad's collection. In the future I will tackle scanning pics from my Mom's collection. Wish me luck! Whew ;) It is time consuming, but it is totally worth it to preserve our past. Pictures are so important to me because they help bring back memories and experiences that I fear (due to my not-so-good memory) would be lost or faded from my memory otherwise. Enjoy strolling down memory lane!

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

I SO need to do this! Dan bought me a printer with a scanner this past birthday just so I could do this and make all our photos digital. I am especially motivated now with fear of natural disaster destroying my photos!