Sunday, August 31, 2008

THE Dresser...8 coats later



We got this dresser free from a neighbor and I was so happy because I needed a dresser for the baby boy's room... the only catch was that the dresser was spray painted red, white, and blue. Oma helped me to get the right products and assisted me in painting it; which I TOTALLY appreciated... little did we know it would end up taking 2 coats of WHITE primer and 6 coats of WHITE paint to cover all that red and blue! Whew :) It took a long time, but it is done now and I love it!!! It looks awesome against the newly painted walls too. Yippeeeee to another project completed. THANKS MOM for all of your help with this one :)

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

That looks SO good! Yah for projects getting completed! My to do list includes painting the wall where Benjamin(aka: picasso) has marked on with pen, and permanant marker.