







Easter is such a wonderful time :) We had a fabulous day today. It started off with an Easter Egg hunt inside our house (everyone in their PJ's), then we got dressed for church and took some pictures. I am only bummed that I didn't get an outfit to match Bill and Emma (forgot I guess- oops...just wore something I had already that looked spring-ish). They looked so "matchy" in their gray, pink, and white ensemble. Of course I LOVE Emma's silver sparkle shoes! I want a pair!
We then went to church which we really enjoyed and we sang lots of beautiful hymns. Emma and I had a blast in nursery with snacks, songs, a craft, play time with lots of other 2 yr. olds, and had a great lesson about Christ's resurrection. When we got home from church we had yummy food, a much needed nap, and then we hid MORE eggs in the backyard for Emma to go find. We just feel so blessed to have a happy, healthy family and to have the knowledge of our Savior and of His resurrection. We hope you enjoyed this day with your family too. Happy Easter everyone!
To see all the pics from today then go to: http://flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157604222734677/
Here are some short video clips from today :) The first one is of Emma saying Happy Easter and some happy trotting around while eating her Pez candy. The second video is of part of the outdoor egg hunt we did after church. She cracked me up because there were some empty eggs too and the 1st empty one she found she said "uh-oh" and threw it back down on the ground. She was like why would I want that if it doesn't have any candy in it :) hee hee!
Emma says Happy Easter! from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.
Outdoor Easter Egg Hunt from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.
2 comments:
Ok - so I am dying of jealousy. Your hair and outfits are FABULOUS!!! Zang family - you got it goin on! Work it work it.....
Ok - so I am dying of jealousy. Your hair and outfits are FABULOUS!!! Zang family - you got it goin on! Work it work it.....
Post a Comment