Friday, March 14, 2008

Bill shoots a gun for his 1st time!





Kyle (our brother in law) hooked Bill up with a fun day out in the country at the Owen's home. Jason Owen was so nice to take the time to teach him to shoot. Jason was awesome on all the safety stuff too - THANKS Jason! They all had a fun time being MEN and blowing up targets with the powerful shots from the guns! Let those shells fly! Doesn't bill look so happy in the 1st picture above... he loved the whole experience :) Thanks Kyle and Owens Fam for making this a fun and memorable day for the guys.

Here are some short video clips of some root'n toot'n shoot'n!

Bill Shoots Soda to Bits! from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.





Bill Shoots Pistol from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Hooray for a successful guy day! I'm glad that they had such a rockin' time!

Gardner Family said...

How fun! I used to go target practicing with my family as a teenager. I still love to go shooting every once in a while.( I have to keep up my skills as a secret agent and all) Congrats Bill on your first time! Looks like you had great teachers!