




I wanted to experience the Zoo in a way I had never done before...not in the middle of the summer when it is so stink'n hot (miserably hot) and the animals are all lethargic and not on a Saturday when there are tons of people. So Emma and I met my sister, Rachel, and 2 of her kids (Sam and Jayne) at the San Antonio Zoo when it opened on a Wednesday. It was awesome. There were not a lot of people, it was cool and delightful weather, and there were zoo workers around to tell you different things about different animals. Some even had little display tables out in front of exhibits with things to touch like snake shed skin, turtle shell, etc. Emma was so excited about the whole thing. She loved seeing her cousins and all the animals. She kept saying "I wanna see an elephant." Then we ended the perfect zoo day with a ride on the train and shared some cotton candy. Good times, good times. To see more pics from the zoo then go to http://flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/ and they are at the end of the set titled "Feb.08 Elmo, Medieval Times, Zoo, etc."
6 comments:
Hope you don't care that I spy on your blog every once in awhile - it's so fun to see your cute family in action - sounds like a fun day at the zoo!
Hi Laura, This is Yolanda Gardner from the Pflugerville ward. I don't know if you remember me but I just wanted say that llama picture is so funny. He/she looks like it's smiling:) Cute family BTW!
Me again...I just realized it's not a llama:)
How fun!!! I love going to the zoo. My little sis lives in S.A. now. How far is that from you? Maybe we will visit her some day and stop and see you too.
See Here or Here
Aww zoo time! How fun! Ben loved Sea World. The zoo is next on our list...oh and the aquarium!! Emma is so stinkin adorable!!!
Post a Comment