Friday, November 11, 2011

When things work out

I love it when things work out spontaneously. When I landed in Utah my tummy was all sorts of hungry and rumbly and so I needed to eat. I remembered that Angie (my oldlest, longest, fun friend) worked and lived in SLC so I texted her and asked her if she'd like to go to lunch with me. She was surprised and excited that I was in Utah and she said yes. I picked her up from work in my rental car and we went over to Trolley Square to enjoy a delicious meal at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I love her! I love friends that you remain close with over the years even if you don't see or speak with them in forever. I love when you can just pick up where you left off and have a spontaneous lunch date in Utah! hee hee
Angie and Me at Trolley Square
We asked a nice construction worker to take our picture :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

How is it that I totally missed this post? Ahh! I love you and I wish we were eating yummy food and staring at each other's faces right now!