Friday, November 11, 2011

Arianna's Wedding

I am so thankful that I was able to attend one of my best friend's wedding last month in Utah. Arianna was so beautiful, so happy, and so fun!
Davey, Arianna, and Alyssa (Ari's daughter)
Soooo cute!
The dress, the hair, the flowers
Arianna and me
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Our traditional "spank pose" - a must!
Lori & Me *******Lori (bride's Mom), Arianna, and Alyssa
Bride and her Daddy
I met these fun gals at Arianna's bachlorette party the night before wedding :)
Such neat women!
I knew Ashley from my single ward/college days in CA
(she is the one posing with her hand to her face- she cracks me up)
Reception was super romantic and fun!
Dancing and groovin'
The crepe bar was delicious! My favorite is nutella and strawberries :) YUM
The wedding cake and cake smearing!


Click here to see all the pics from this trip :)

No comments: