Friday, April 22, 2011

Old photos rock! Another one of my projects

Bill frequently reminds me that it seems I ALWAYS have a project I am working on :) I guess he is right. I think I get that trait from my Dad. In the last month I have done our fireplace make over, painted/decorated kids bathroom, sold things on craig's list, painted nieces' room, and now I have a photo project to finish.

I have been scanning photos on and off to preserve memories and our ancestors. I might not be that into doing family history research right now in my life, but I know it is important and so I decided I can help with preserving our history by scanning photos of my Mom and Dad's so that they have an online copy in case something happens to the originals.

Grandpa and Grandma Burr - Tim and Bert
Rachel, Laura, Matt - tan from living in Hawaii :)

Grandpa & Grandpa Jaynes - Orville and Lileth

Nativity characters
(L to R) Rachel, Laura, Becky, Matt, Rich

My Aunt Julie, Uncle Hal, and Aunt Susie

Matt, Rachel, Laura

Grandma Bert with Hawaiian dude- Awesome!!

Hope to finish this project in the next week. The pics that are already online can be found at these sets on flickr ;) Nope they are not super organized in categories...that will come later or maybe never- but they are scanned and that is the important thing :) Right? hee hee

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157625986366185/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157626554142014/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157606996161636/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157606999559041/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157606999487259/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157606999421587/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157606995798486/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157606993828854/

No comments: