Nate, 2 fun relatives of Jacksons, Ken & Keri Jackson, Me
Love this shot before race!
Ken's Nacho Libre pose is the BEST!
Ken's Nacho Libre pose is the BEST!
I had such a blast doing my first mud run last October with some friends. It was a mushy, wushy, slimy, cold, thrilling, sore, and fun experience. The run was full of obstacles and lots of MUD! I can't wait to do it again this October!
All pics are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/blingblangzangs/sets/72157626990199284/



Ken's relatives (sorry don't remember their names) & Ken

Nate Brunner


Keri is a hoot- love her! So much fun :)
Team Name: Muddy Buddies
Tshirts made by fabulous Keri Jackson
Round Rock Donuts provided by lovely Jacksons before race-
Tshirts made by fabulous Keri Jackson
Round Rock Donuts provided by lovely Jacksons before race-
breakfast of champions! ha ha








1 comment:
LOVE IT! I HAVE MY FIRST MUD RUN IN A MONTH SO IT WAS GREAT TO SEE HOW MUCH FUN YOU HAD. JUST REALIZED I'M ALL IN CAPS- JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM!
Post a Comment