For Bill's Birthday I surprised him with a date...a date to go shoot guns! Yep, we went to an indoor shooting range. It was my 1st time to shoot a gun and Bill's 2nd time. He LOVED it! It was a rootin' shootin' time! I really enjoyed the new experience (minus the super loud noise!). I could not believe how loud and how much kick the guns had. Way more than I had anticipated. It was really, really cold in there too due to the natural air ventilation system. Burrrrr!
Video clips...
Laura shoots...
More of wild Bill shooting...
Family Bday party :)
For Flickr photo set click here
2 comments:
It looks like Bill enjoyed his birthday! What a unique idea to go shooting. I love the scotch a roos instead of a cake :)
Jed and I have been wanting to go there for ages! I'm glad you had fun!
Post a Comment