Friday, January 7, 2011

The best present ever!!! My BEST friend :)

The coolest thing happened last week. I emailed my best friend a Happy Birthday message and mentioned I was visiting my family in Plano, TX. She lives in Utah right now so I was super surprised when she texted me back and said she was in Dallas right at that moment (which is only 30 minutes from Plano!). She was visiting her boyfriends family and that is why she was here! Within 40 minutes of that text she was at our door and we were hugging, giggling, and being all sorts of giddy and slap happy.

Great friends are the truest gifts! Arianna and I have been through a lot in our California College Days and have been on many adventures together. I rented out a room at her house and lived with her and her family in southern CA, was one of her bridesmaids, and she was the one that introduced me to MAC cosmetics (of which I am obsessed with now.) I am so grateful for her friendship. I had not seen her in about 6 years!!

She is a ham like me! So fun!

Our traditional "spank" pose

It was cool to meet Arianna's nice boyfriend (Davey-far left).

Our attempts at JUMP poses

Another spank pose

This was the best start to the New Year- to have a fun reunion with my best friend, Arianna!!! I love her so stinkin' much! It was so fabulous to see her. She is still the same, fabulous, smiley, energetic, caring, sparkletastic, cute, funny, and sweet self! Whew- I could go on and on, but I am just so thankful for moments like this. Makes life such a sweet party!

2 comments:

Gardner Family said...

What a spankin fun time! I miss you two. Your personalities make rooms glow. You two make me smile! So happy you got to have a mini reunion........
Reuniting and it feels so good.........

Tell Ari I said hello and she looks really happy.

Crystalyn said...

It was so fun to meet your bestie! I'm glad you two got to spend some time together! I can see why you two had such a fun time in college. :)