Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emma...the gymnast!

Emma is quite the little gymnast :) I took pics of Emma the day that Grandma & Grandpa Zang came to see her do gymnastics last month (thanks y'all for making it possible for her to do this- she loves it!). She thought it was so

Emma is on the far right...the cute little one :)






*Ethan can be a hand full during her lessons because he does not get why HE can not do gymnastics too! :( Poor guy*

This video clip is of her beam routine she is learning.


Emma's cartwheels clip


Floor routine clip

Some of these below ones didn't come out that well, quality wise, due to lighting and my old school digital camera (that is with some stranger from disney land now :( boo hoo).
To see more video clips and pics - CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Matt said...

How fun!!! Way to go Emma!!! You're such a hard worker and great learner!

Crystalyn said...

What a cute little gymnast! I used to love gymnastics when I was her age. I love how she points her toe on the beam!