Back at the end of July I had fun celebrating my Birthday all week long :) It was wonderful to spend time with family, be pampered, eat delicious food (Tokyo Steakhouse with Zang Folks & kiddos), get taken shopping & to the movies (by my Mama) and go on cool dates with Bill (to the movie SALT and to see a Broadway musical called "The Drowsy Chaperone"), receive fun gifts in the mail, and MORE!.
I felt very loved and enjoyed my Birthday week immensely! Thanks to all my peeps!
p.s. If you have not seen The Drowsy Chaperone and have a chance to see it someday- then GO! It was so funny :) Bill and I loved it!
I loved this video my brother sent me...
Yep, he is pretty much the best whistler EVER!
To see more Birthday Week pics click here
Here is the Birthday Song and blowing out candles clip :)

1 comment:
Yay! 32 is a great year!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment