Sunday, April 11, 2010

My very 1st Suit!


Nope, I didn't need a suit for work, business trips, or presentations...but I have always wanted a suit ever since I started watching TLC's makeover show called "What Not to Wear". I was so excited to get a gift card for Ann Taylor from my Mom and Steve for Christmas that allowed me to get my very FIRST SUIT! I got the pants, skirt, and jacket so that I can break up the pieces and make lots of outfits. Thanks guys!

This is Emma and I before going on our way to the Stake Center to attend General Conference on Easter Sunday. I love going to General Conference to hear our leaders, apostles, and Prophet speak. I love the feelings I experience there and I love the counsel we receive. It is nice to leave every day life at the door and really focus on the eternal nature of things and on what REALLY matters.

Want to know more about Gen.Conf. then click here or here for additional scoop.

No comments: