The Traditional Camera "timer" Shot
A funny side note- the 1st day I had my braces on I said to Emma "I am going to get lunch for us" as I was walking into the kitchen. She looked at me oddly and said "why are you getting a toothbrush?" Apparently she could not understand me very well because of the "door stop" brackets that were put on the back of my 2 front teeth. ha ha! I hope I sound better now than I did then :)
Bill was so sweet to get all the goodies to dye eggs- I would not have thought to do this and I have not done it with Emma for the past Easters because it is so STINKY! Bill is wonderful for being able to look past the stink and do something so fun with her.
Grandpa Steve, Emma, and Ethan balance & go round and round on the landscaping stones. Grandpa stepped up the challenge by going backwards around it- go Steve! It was so cute to watch Ethan shuffle his little feet to stay on there.
I love this pic- Ethan is forever pushing buttons...any kind of buttons he can find. He loved pushing this barbie jeep radio button on and off, on and off, over and over again. Pure heaven to him :)
This is what pure joy looks like
To see more Easter pics and video clips then click here.
To see more Easter pics and video clips then click here.





No comments:
Post a Comment