Nope, we didn't have a baby and not tell anyone... this is Andrew :) My fun friend's (Mhari's) 10 week old baby that I am taking care of twice a week. Another sweetie pie in our midst. Emma LOVES Andrew and has made it very clear to me that Andrew likes her more than he likes me. She pets/rubs his soft hair on his head almost constantly and loves to feed him. She is a good helper.

Bill's hands during HFMD :( Poor guy! They were painful and constantly itchy.

Nothing like a mall ride for 50 cents

1 comment:
Well isn't he the cutest baby? If I do say so myself. :-)
And I love the Emma pics with him. I think it is just the best thing that she loves him. She is such a good helper and it makes it so much easier to leave him.
Post a Comment