My sister, Rachel, was totally game for the idea and so we drove to San Antonio and meet them at the zoo. I thought I was so cool for going on a weekday because I knew the zoo would not be busy. HA HA! Silly me, I forgot that it was spring break because I don't have kids in school so it did not occur to me. It took way longer to get there due to traffic and there were tons of people at the zoo. It took like 10 minutes of stalking people going to their cars to find a parking space. We all had a great time and I am so glad the Mickelsens were so flexible and fun to go on this spur of the moment trip to the zoo.

I don't "stop to smell the flowers" (because I think they are stinky!) but I do pause to take a picture of them and admire their beauty and color :)
Sam, Ethan, Emma, and Jayne
Me and Rachel



Are you wondering who this RANDOM man is? We were too. It was so funny because we were posing the kids for a pic and these 2 foreigner guys came and one hopped in the picture and his friend too his pic of him with our kids- odd. They were totally slap happy men and they didn't seem to mind crashing our pic or personal space. I love the way Jayne looks- she is like what the hek? who is this stranger putting his arm around me. As if that was not funny enough then they switched places and the other friend got in our picture and had his friend take his pic next to Jayne too. Good times... Rachel and I just giggled the whole time.
This short video clip is of this mommy duck and her cute little babies! So cute :)
To see ALL the Zoo pics click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment