It SNOWED today...ALL day! Yep, in good ol' Pflugerville- of all places :) I have been wanting to play in snow soooooooooooooo bad and for so looooooooooong. It really is a dream come true and an answer to my prayers...literally (I am not just being cheesy). I am so thankful for the snow, I am thankful that we didn't have to fly somewhere to to get to snow, and I loved that it was like a winter vacation with family without going anywhere or spending any money! Simply purrrr-fect!
We spent the day at Grandma & Grandpa Zang's house and had a blast! Bill's boss was cool and let him leave work early so he could come join us. Enjoy the pics :)
We spent the day at Grandma & Grandpa Zang's house and had a blast! Bill's boss was cool and let him leave work early so he could come join us. Enjoy the pics :)
To see all of the pics & videos then click here.
We were so slap happy with snow joy!
Snow Angels are a must!
I had not done those in years- so super fun :)
Watch out for the Zanganator!
Grandpa was so nice to accessorize this snowman for us :)
Olives for eyes & a strawberry for the nose...great job Grandma!
Snow Super Stars!
Pablo (dog) loved the snow!
He was so nice to assist Grandpa in rolling the snow base for the snowman.
Emma's & My glove snow prints
Bill's version of a snow man! GEICO pride :)
Gotta love that silly Gecko!
I just love close ups of our little man.
Those cheeks are soooo kissable!
We are so glad we went to Bill's parents' house because it was so special to share such a fun experience with them and ALSO because they had way MORE SNOW than us. These below cell phone pics are from our house when we got back.


Yes- this wigged my front teeth out! So stinkin' cold!
Hence the look in my eyes :) ha ha

Ethan & Emma were all tuckered out after the big, fabulous, snowtastic day! Homeboy wouldn't wake up for anything- he was sooooo out!
No comments:
Post a Comment