Back in Jan. we went to the circus :) Good times. Bill and Emma rode an elephant for the 1st time! Sorry the pics aren't that great- I only had my cell phone with me.
The tiger tamer guy was hilarious! He had this ridiculous blonde, fluffy, mullet like hair that was a sad attempt at looking like 80's rocker hair. He was a middle aged man with tight, black leather pants & no shirt - rarely a good combo. I will give him this though- he had great stage presence and demanded your attention! ha ha. I wish I could have gotten a picture or video of him. My favorite part of his act was at the very end when he jumped on the side of the cage and shook his crazy hair all wild - like he was a wild animal that couldn't be tamed. Oh my! It was tooooo much flare for one man :)





2 comments:
so much fun! love your description of the lion tamer
She looks soooo cute!
Post a Comment