Saturday, January 23, 2010

34 years of life

Bill turned 34 back on Dec. 4th :) I wanted to journal that we had a nice time celebrating low key with family (which I welcomed after the string of back to back parties we had thrown/hosted). And that We love you Bill!

Bill loved and still loves his iPod Touch and new Wii Super Mario Bros. game!

Zang Folks, Emma, and I just chilled...
...while Ethan was constantly busy!
He loved climbing up and down on the Christmas tree box.


Yes, Bill is a bit of a blur... when I have a hi-tech camera someday then I can take GOOD low lighting shots :) Oh yeah! Then there will be no blurs and ghost-like images at Bday-candle time! ha ha

2 comments:

Gardner Family said...

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS BILL!

We hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!

Kyle said...

Happy birthday again, Zang. I'm glad you got such a fun toy.